Monday, July 2, 2012

"Watch Me Grow" - Skylar - 3 Months, June 2012

Skylar's newborn photos, taken three months ago, are some of my favorite photos I've taken to date! When, Kelly had asked when we're going to schedule her daughter's three month session, I began to get a little anxious, due to the fact that Skylar was extremely fussy during her newborn session. We had scheduled two separate sessions to be sure to capture the best of her little girls. The first session, an at home "army themed" session, took place at their home in Valley Springs.  Folsom Lake was our destination for the second session. I absolutely love the themes from both shoots, and I love when my clients bring their own ideas to our photo sessions! :)
















































No comments:

Post a Comment