Monday, January 28, 2013

Charlana & Jon - Engagement Session, Folsom Lake, CA - January 2013

Growing up, everyone has that one friend who tends to keep you out of trouble, and help keep you in check. Charlana was that friend who kept me out of trouble, in high school. Not saying that I was a total trouble maker, however, I would have some questionable actions from time to time, and Charlana would tell me like it is and snap me back to reality.

Our teenage years are long gone, and now wedding bells are in Charlana's near future! I was super excited when I found out Charlana's long-term boyfriend, Jon, had proposed, on Christmas! Of course I had to be there to document one of my bestest friends and her honey, Jon. Their love and absolute happiness together really shines through in these photos we captured! (I had a really hard time choosing my favorite, and not just because she is one of my best friends.)

We chose Folsom Lake for our engagement session. It has been one of our favorite hang-out spots since high school, and after many summers spent out on the boat, we both decided that it would be the perfect location. It was a brisk, but very sunny, Sunday afternoon in January, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

The love between you two is amazing, and I am truly blessed to call you both my friends! I love you both so much, and with all of my heart, wish you many moons of love! :)

A few of my favorites from our engagement session...
















LOOOOVVVEEE the ring!! Nicely done, Jon! :)








































This was an out-take, but I absolutely love how Charlana looks in this one! Watch out, she's totally not tough... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment