Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Very Special Day | Sacramento Portrait Photographer | September 2013

I became a photographer for one reason... The love I have for the thousands of photos that my mother has collected of "The Smith's" over the years. Today is a very special day for me, and a day I am incredibly grateful to have such photos, since my family cannot all be together today... 

For those of you who know me, I haven't always had the closest relationship with my brother. We haven't always seen eye to eye. (Some say its because we are so much alike.) I can recall so many times where my mother would force us to hug, and then tell each other "I love you", after some disagreement over absolutely nothing. But when it is all said and done, he will forever be my "Ba", and that connection we have can never be broken! On this, his 32nd birthday, I am so incredibly lucky to have him around, for no one will quite understand our complex relationship like he!

I cherish these photographs of my early days more than life itself! My only goal as a professional photographer, is to create amazing photographs of you and your family that you, too, can cherish for decades!!

Happy Birthday Shawn!! No one loves you like your bratty little sister! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment