Friday, July 17, 2015

Zane | Folsom Newborn Photography | April 2015

The last few months I have seriously lagged on my blogging, so this is me trying to play catch up! (Two blog posts in one!)
 :)

I cannot believe how quickly time flies! It was October when I was photographing Baby Zane's newborn session, and now it's July, and we have just set up his nine-month session for this upcoming weekend! His three month session was a mini-session in comparison to our six-month session. Although his three-month session took place at his home, he was a little on the grumpy side. I don't blame him though, I would be grumpy if I was growing teeth too! We did manage to get a few smiles though! He just looked too cute in his little "tux"!


Zane's six-month session was a much better day for him! We enjoyed some sunshine at the local park. He was fascinated with all of the sights and sounds, and was totally rockin' the shy look at the beginning!


He quickly warmed up to me though, and gave me this huge smile!


See ya on Sunday, Mister Cutie Pants!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment