Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jenny & Ian's Wedding - Preview

I met Jenny while working at Express Women's Fashions over six years ago. She was so kind and friendly to me from the start, that I knew right away we would be friends for many years to come. Jenny, and a handful of other girls who worked with us at Express, have remained good friends over the years. We may go months without seeing each other, but every time we get together, it is like we just were all together yesterday.

Jenny and Ian have been together since before I had met her. When I found out they were getting married, I was thrilled. They are so cute together, and have always been the "perfect" couple. The "Express Crew" was all together at the wedding, and with my camera by my side, I captured some amazing photos during the event.

Here is a preview from their special day.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and love you and all my express girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete