Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Watch Me Grow" - Skylar - 6 Months - Folsom, CA, September 2012

As I got ready to post my blog post for Skylar's 9-month session, I realized that I hadn't blogged her adorable 6-month session at Folsom City Park, yet! So I'll post that 6-month session first. :)

It was a very warm and sunny afternoon in the park, and the famous park peacocks were in full vocal swing (I wish I had gotten a photo of one, but they stuck to the trees). Good thing the peacocks were singing, because it helped me snap some amazing serious photos of the gorgeous little beauty.

This little girl was on the move the whole time, therefore, I had to work quickly to get any smiles like this one, which I managed to capture right off the bat! I love taking pictures of this blue-eyed beauty!


And... she's on the move!


Of course I had to capture what Skylar's sister, Breawna, was up to. You never get too old for the swings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment