Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Mini Sessions | Sacramento Portrait Photographer | December 2013

Now that the holidays are just about over, I can finally sit down and blog these amazing Holiday Mini Sessions I have been talking about forever! I had an amazing turn-out this year, and so much help putting everything together from such awesome people! It was a huge success!!

It began with picking our Christmas Tree from Apple Hill, the day of Charlana and Jon's Maternity Session. My darling boyfriend had to choose the LARGEST Christmas tree on the farm, after he turned down multiple smaller ones that I had picked out. Once the tree was cut and wrapped in net, it took four grown men to get it onto our truck!! That was a sight to see! We had a lot of good laughs that day!

Once my amazingly brilliant other half had chosen THE tree, how on Earth were we going to get this massive beast into our house?! Luckily, I have some pretty strong friends who love to help out a friend in need! After the tree was placed in its stand, now we had to decorate. With the help of Lauren's son Wyatt, the bottom half of the tree looked perfect in no time! Thanks Wyatt! And with Lauren's husband, John's ingenious idea to turn an old curtain rod into a light-hanging device, this massive, almost thirteen foot tree, was decorated!

Let the Mini Sessions commence!

It was a day full of food, hot cocoa, and lots of laughs. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect day! Surrounded by awesome people, and doing what I love most, I photographed my heart out that day! These were some of the best of the best from our day. Looking back on it now, I don't think I would have done anything differently, and now I'm looking forward to Holiday Mini Sessions of 2014!!

Here's to a new year full of those who make us laugh! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment