Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Charlana + Jon | Apple Hill Maternity Session | November 2013

Charlana and I have been good friends for nearly a decade, when I found out she was adding to her family, it was like I found out my sister was pregnant! I couldn't have been happier! She has always been so motherly to her nephew, I knew it was only a matter of time!

We arrived at Apple Hill before the Sunday rush, it was a mild November morning. Not to cold, and not a cloud in the sky! We couldn't have asked for a better day for a photo session!

We laughed, enjoyed some donuts made with apple pieces baked right in, and laughed some more! Once the weekend rush bustled in, we decided to pick out a Christmas Tree for my Holiday Mini Sessions the following weekend, and head back down the hill. Now that was an adventure all on its own, check back soon for that story! It's a good one! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment