Friday, December 11, 2015

Brittany, Shane, & Brielle | Folsom Maternity & Newborn Photography | Summer 2015

If I could describe Brittany in one word, it would be glowing! 
Her personality shines through every time I see her, so loving and always smiling. I always looked forward to visiting my one-stop-dog-shop, Sbarkles, to chat it up with this lovely lady behind the counter! 
Watching her grow over the years, and turning into a caring mother is pretty amazing. This is because  I met Brittany's mother through my best friend many years ago. It really is an incredible feeling watching my clients grow through my lens!
 When I found out that her and Shane were expecting their first child earlier this year, I was overjoyed because I knew what wonderful parents they would become.



Brittany and Shane welcomed a healthy, beautiful baby girl in June. You would never know from these photos that this cutie weighed in at 9 pounds, 14 ounces at birth!

Thank you Brittany, Shane, Brittany's mom, Kristen, and that adorable little cutie Brielle for letting me spend time with you guys and capture these adorable photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment