Thursday, September 1, 2011

Leticia - August 2011

Building my portfolio has been my main photographic purpose for the past year. I have met some interesting people, and also learned a little more about the people closest to me.

While looking for models, Jeff introduced me to Leticia Ward, a stunning mother of two from Stockton. Her fiance, Kyle, was in a band with Jeff about seven years ago. I had never met Leticia before our photo shoot, I had only chatted with her over the internet and through text messages. My first impression of her is that she's an absolute sweetheart. She was an amazing model as she was very willing to hold her body in rather uncomfortable poses for quite some time, until I got that perfect shot. I am definitely looking forward to another session with this beauty along with her adorable little ones! Here are some of my favorites from our session in Lodi.





















No comments:

Post a Comment