Thursday, November 3, 2011

Out with the old...

Sometimes life takes a radical turn in a direction you least expect it... I have suddenly found myself at that radical turn. October was a rough month, to say the least. However, I can't let it hold me down forever. It's time to pick up the pieces, and start fresh!

k.smith photography is my world, and I am going to focus now on making it that much better! I would love input from my friends, family, and followers. Feel free to pick apart my business, and most importantly my photos. Let me know what you would like to see, and what you wouldn't from a photographer.

I have found inspiration from Ansel Adams over the past few weeks, studying his photographs and his life. I have gained much wisdom from my pain, and with that said, I leave this last thought with words from Adams himself.

"In wisdom gathered over time, I have found that every experience is a form of exploration." - Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment