Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zane - Newborn Session | Sacramento Newborn Photographer | October 2014

I love babies! Ok that is a silly way to start a blog post, but as I continue on in my photographic career, I have decided that I love photographing babies! Their smell, their innocence, their cuteness, their teeny-tiny toes, all of it... I love it all! After all, they are our future!

There are so many changes taking place in the first year of life. First smile, first laugh, first step, and a lot more firsts to follow. Why not document it all? That is exactly what I am working on with my Watch Me Grow photographic series. Document as many of these firsts as I can!

Meet Zane.

He is the newest member of the k.smith photography family! Making his appearance during the beginning of October, he was welcomed into the world with an abundance of family and friends nearby. After more than 24-hours in labor and very little progression, Melissa needed a little help bringing baby Zane into the world via Caesarean section (c-section). That required a few extra days in the hospital for the mother-son duo. This is where our photographic journey began!























After a few days at Mercy San Juan Medical Center, this pair was given the green light to go home!
It was at their home in Citrus Heights, where we continued our photographic journey! Although I am personally not a fan of the Oakland Raiders (Go Cowboys!), I didn't mind having football props brought into our session! Besides, the Raiders might not be a Northern California football team much longer, might as well document them while we can! ;)


































Our next session will take place before Christmas, for some holiday fun!
Thank you Melissa for letting me document this first year of Zane's existence!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment