Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 5 -5.29.2011 - First Day in Guilin

Today was our last day in Beijing, and our first day in Guilin. Not much to say tonight as I am exhausted and headed for a massage. I will however mention that one of my photos, from our time in Beijing, was published on AdvisorOne.com. To see that photo, click here. Guilin is more of a rural city in China, with only 5 million people throughout the entire "county". The actual city of Guilin has roughly 600,000 people. Didn't end up taking too many photos today since we spent most of the day in the airport and traveling. I did however take one amazing photo through the front window of the bus on the way to dinner. Tomorrow we will take a riverboat cruise, and I'm sure I will get some fantastic photos from that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment