Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everyone needs a really good friend!

Michelle and I met last summer at the restaurant we both work at. While talking within the first few days of meeting, we found out that we have a handful of mutual friends. From those mutual friends, Michelle and I grew a fairly close friendship fairly quickly. Recently, she was in the hospital with a bad case of Strep Throat, and I began to think about "friendships".

Michelle and I grew a friendship from the foundation of a mutual friend base, but friends come in many shapes and sizes. Every friendship is different. Every friendship is important. Some friends talk everyday. Some friends don't speak for months. Yet, they are still considered friends. Everyone goes through tough times, however, no one should go through a tough time alone.

I took this photo of Michelle under "Rainbow Bridge" at the American River, back in April of this year. Once Michelle fully recovers from her terrible case of Strep, I plan on taking more photos of her with extravagant makeup and costume changes.

Get "bedder" soon, Michelle! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment