Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sacramento Kennel Club - Cal Expo, April 2013

Many of my close friends know that I absolutely love dogs! No matter my mood, I see my furry friends, and I can't help but smile! So when my mom had asked me if I wanted to go with her to a dog show, of course I had to say yes!

This past weekend, was the Sacramento Kennel Club dog show at Cal Expo. Accompanied by my best friend, my mother, the two of us strolled around Cal Expo enjoying all of the sights our furry friends had to offer. Some very cute, and some not so cute, some hairy, some not so hairy, there was no shortage of dogs.

Without further ado... look at all those dogs! :)



We got there just in time to see the King Charles Cavalier Spaniels being shown! Loved how those were the only dogs who were constantly wagging their little tails! :)

This Golden Retriever, pictured above, was the sweetest! There were actually two different Golden's, but I couldn't resist those loving eyes of the one on the top!

Now tell me that post didn't make you smile!


How about now? Love those Cavalier's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment