Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Ritchie's Family Portraits - Folsom Park, Folsom CA - March 2013

Over the years, I have been lucky to watch these two boys grow! Knight was my very first newborn that I professionally photographed; see my favorite photo from that session here. The last few years, Monique and I have started a new tradition for her birthday, which happens to fall on St. Patrick's Day. Unfortunately, we have only had two session, the first of which can be found here, because they were relocated to Utah.

However, they came to visit for Monique's St. Patrick's Birthday this year, and I was honored to BBQ and photograph her handsome sons at Folsom Park. There were lots of smiles, and lots of kids around so I had to do my best to single out the boys when I could. It was a nice challenge for me. However, my favorite part of the day was being able to ride the train with the boys. Those are some train loving boys, alright! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment