Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Charlana + Jon | Country Club Wedding | Diamond Oaks | Roseville Wedding Photographer - May 2013

Before I show you the day that Charlana and Jon "tied the knot", I should preface their special day with my unfortunate luck, bringing the most amazing challenge of my life! Only four weeks prior to Charlana and Jon's wedding, lucky me, had fractured my right kneecap in half. Surgery was not needed as it was a clean break and had remained aligned. Although I was a little slower than usual going into their big day, I knew that a full knee immobilizer wouldn't hold me down!! The show had to go on!

With that being said, I hope you enjoy my detailed memory of their special day. (I loved just about every photo I had taken that day, and had a hard time narrowing it down!) To see more of Charlana and Jon during their January engagement session at Folsom Lake, follow this link.

The day began at the couple's shared home in Roseville.

It was a very warm day in May, in Northern California. Summer was just beginning. With a full house of kids and dogs, Charlana and her bridesmaids had their hair done downstairs, while Jon snuck upstairs to shower, before heading to Diamond Oaks Golf Course, in Roseville, to get dressed. She never got a glimpse of her groom, as to tradition, until that moment at the altar where they said their "I do's".

Charlana and Jon - I know that you two enjoyed your honeymoon in Disneyworld, and cannot wait until our schedules can match up for a dinner date so I can hear all about it! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day! Love you both so much! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment